Welcome to Eunpyeong-gu of Seoul
Report on Alteration Residence for Foreigners

To change their place of residence (address), foreigners should report to si/gun/gu/eup/myeon/dong offices or immigration offices that have jurisdiction over the new address within fifteen (15) days from the date of relocation (fourteen (14) days for overseas Koreans with an Overseas Korean Resident Card).

Required documents

  • Passport and Alien Registration Card (or Certificate of Domestic Residence Report)
  • Proof of residency (lease agreement, etc.)
  • Proof of accommodation (if required)

warningThe Eunpyeong-gu Office receives Report on Alteration Residence and only issues Certificate of Entry and Exit and Certificate of Alien Registration, and Certificate of Domestic Residence Report. For other matters, please visit Sejongno Branch Seoul Immigration (Seoul Global Center, Jonggak Station Exit 6).

warningFor other inquiries, contact the Seoul Immigration Office in Mokdong (Rm. 1345).

담당자 정보

  • 담당부서
  • 전화번호
  • 최종수정일 2022.01.23