Eunpyeong-gu Office

  • HOME
  • go


Welcome to Eunpyeong-gu of seoul
metropolitan Goverment Republic Korea


Application (Applicant who has Certificate of Alien Registration)

  • A copy of the contract on which the applicant name is indicated (otherwise, the applicant shall be accompanied by the party to the contract or present the party's ID; or if the applicant lives with a spouse, who is a native Korean, he or she shall present the spouse's ID and Family Relation Certificate)
  • Applicant's Certificate of Alien Registration
  • No need for a passport

※ Eunpyeong-Gu Office only accepts Declaration of Temporary Residence Change and issues the Certificate of Domestic Residence. Other issues should be brought to Sejongno Branch Office of Immigration Office in Eunpyeong-gu (located in Global Center, at Exit No. 6 of Jonggak Station).

※ Other inquiries should be referred to #1345, Immigration Office in Mokdong.